We have a remote need for a Customer Contract Specialist with our Energy / Utility client. The Customer Contract Specialist is responsible for reviewing and processing customer contracts. Participates in daily Contract Management operations and assists Contract Management team members when necessary.
This is a remote position open to individuals residing within the following states: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, or Texas
Essential Job Functions & Tasks:
- Responsible to Customer Contract management for the integrity of provisioning system performance, and the delivery of world-class enrollment, account management and customer retention operations that meet and exceed all customer and company expectations
- Responsible for supporting all contract life-cycles
- Support daily operations associated with provisioning services and contract approval processes
- Assume accountability for the timeliness and integrity of all mission-critical projects, processes, and outcomes
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Management preferred) or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year contract management, operations or relevant business experience preferred.
- Ability to learn energy/utility contracts and challenges currently faced in the procurement/administration functions.
- Ability to understand function and inter-dependencies of all back-office systems and processes and ability to create and adapt processes to function within them to accomplish goals and drive improvement
- Execution of complex initiatives; requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency across numerous business disciplines/functions.
- General budgeting and accounting procedures
- Comprehensive Business Acumen
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Process driven; emphasis on continuous improvement
- Extremely organized
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple markets
- Strong leadership ability.
- Evidence of successfully working in a “team” environment
- Enhanced analytical thinking skills, concentration and strong attention to detail
- Embodies client values
- Strong service and results orientation.
- Organized with acute attention to details. Able to prioritize, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken, listening with ability to explain and interpret issues clearly.
- High-energy, drive, ambition, self-starter.