A direct hire opportunity is available in Toledo, Ohio for a Project Estimator who will provide detailed pricing and prepare electrical cost estimates for the development of bid quotations.
The ideal candidate should be a skilled, self-motivated professional with 5 years of electrical estimating experience within the commercial and industrial construction sectors. Candidate should be proficient in AccuBid estimating software and able to deliver under tight deadlines. Past field experience as an electrician is helpful, but not required.
Some of the responsibilities and duties include:
- Review all contract documents to become familiar with project requirements and obligations under the contract and apply to pricing
- Submit RFIs for estimating questions by deadline
- Perform accurate material take off(s)
- Review contracts and subcontracts for accuracy
- Prepare electrical bids on new construction, alteration and tenant improvements
- Maintain RFI and Change Order Logs
- Process submittals and RFI(s)
- Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting construction documents
- Ability to organize and prepare scopes of work and price proposals
- Proficient with AccuBid computerized estimating software
Your compensation will be commensurate with your work experience.