We have an exciting full time opportunity available for a Project Manager who will develop, deliver, and track Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and Statements of Work (SOWs) from contract execution to customer acceptance. We are seeking candidates who are eager, willing to learn, and excited about working on cyber projects.
- Manage and assign resources, cost, and deadlines for project execution.
- Manage parallel projects for multiple customers.
- Track activities, deliverables, and milestones for multiple customers.
- Develop, document, and deliver customer on-boarding and support processes and procedures.
- Develop, document, and deliver internal policies, processes, and procedures.
- Execute additional tasking as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be US citizen (must be willing to submit to federal, state, and local background checks and other requirements).
- 5+ years experience managing Cybersecurity related projects is highly desired.
- Possess a basic understanding of Cybersecurity services and concepts including red teaming, penetration testing, risk analysis, vulnerability management, and configuration management (CM).
- One or more professional certifications including PMP, PgMP, CISSP, Security+ etc.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate (written & verbal) effectively across the entire business stack (Executives, Management, Engineers and Administrators).
- Adhere to the highest standards of honesty and scientific and business integrity.
- Understand and empathize with a customer’s business mission.
- Identify and understand critical business workflows.
- Develop and manage customer requirements.
- Previous engineering or systems administration experience is considered a plus
- Possess a basic understanding of regulatory standards and requirements including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).