As a contract Data Reporting Analyst with our Columbus, Ohio, your main responsibility will be to keep the data within INFOR ERP system up and running smoothly. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the systems, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- You will work closely with various teams to ensure data integrity, perform data verification and validation, and
generate ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Understanding of relational database structure and business objectives to extract and organize relevant data for reporting analysis. Relevant experience is critical, but this will not include the development physical database designs, and logical data models.
- Ability to interact with various organizations to deliver data analysis.
- Ability to produce reports, and validate performance charts, scorecards, and dashboards in conjunction with client’s Data and Analytics team.
- Ability to assess trends and insight using multiple data sets and large amounts of data.
- Analyzes and determines project resource requirements and data needs.
- Analyzes customer needs, systems and supporting processes both existing or non-existing; providing guidance to enhance and increase efficiencies, workflow, and process throughput.
- Creates and maintains documentation of processes.
- Liaisons with IT, Finance, Data Analytics and other internal teams for project requirements, support, and data needs.
- Proven experience in detecting, analyzing, and resolving report/data problems.
- Experience in creating and building metadata dictionaries.
- Experience in developing physical database designs and logical data models.
- Must have excellent communication skills to interface with upper levels of the organization.
- The incumbent must be able to work independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness, and acceptability with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience with INFOR or other ERP systems preferred.
- The ideal candidate has excellent data entry skills, strong computer proficiency, and a high level of accuracy.