Tulsa, OK client is seeking a Telecom Project Coordinator for a hybrid contract opportunity performing work activities to support Telecom Planning requiring technical knowledge in a safe, effective, efficient, and economic accomplishment of assigned objectives.
**Will be a hybrid position reporting to Tulsa, OK (3 days/week in office). Candidates must be local.
- Participate in the planning and organization of Telecom project work activities.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that work prerequisites and deadlines are met.
- Work with others in both supplying information and seeking assistance as necessary. Communicate with stakeholders to update plans, checklists, statuses, and budgets.
- Prepare forecasts of project spending and cash flows.
- Compile data for Telecom Planning’s 5yr forecast and provide report to leadership.
- Coordinate the project ID process related to a project from creation of the project through project handoff from Telecom Planning.
- Keep project system records current and complete.
- Track and analyze project costs using various reporting systems.
- Assist in evaluating contracts, reviewing drawings, and preparing basic cost estimates using established standards.
- Assist Area Planners with conceptual scope development as required.
- Support project meetings and ensure documentation of clear minutes and action items.
- Collaborate with team members to assure Telecom Planning criteria is current and appropriately documented.
- Assist in regular reviews of productivity and performance factors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management or related field of study; or Associate’s degree with 2 years related work experience
- Work Experience: In addition to any experience required above, two years experience working on project management, cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, and working with accounting principles.
- Travel requirements are expected 5% of the time – potential for occasional travel for meetings or site visits.
- Contract administration experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of general contract terms and conditions and the experience and ability to correctly interpret and administer contracts.
- Previous work in a technical field is preferred.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects of variable complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and efficiently. Show capability of having organizational and planning skills, as well as having an aptitude for accuracy, attention to detail and ability to achieve goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Listen and identify customer needs/wants. Effectively communicate with team, management, customers, contractors, vendors and regulatory agencies.
- Team player with ability to work and collaborate well with others
- Understand and support the policies, values, principles, structure, and behavior of the client