A Senior Accounts Payable Analyst contractor is needed in Dayton, Ohio and will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of financial obligations of assigned vendors. Reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and is required to have the knowledge that will enable them to analyze and or process all types of documents received within the A/P department.
Day 5×8-Hour (08:00 – 5:00)
- Must work comfortably and efficiently in a large ERP environment within a centralized Accounts Payable department.
- This position also analyzes and processes check requests, travel forms, contractual/recurring payments and matching invoices while adhering to the policies.
- The Senior A/P Analyst performs 1099 responsibilities, check runs and distribution, difficult processing assignments and resolution of matched exceptions.
- The Senior AP Analyst must be able to apply innovative thinking to solve problems.
- The Senior AP Analyst must build a strong working relationship with the vendors.
- This position is responsible for monthly review of applicable vendor statements.
- They are responsible for the daily working of the MA126 report along with the monthly review of the PO135 report.
- This position will be responsible for the review of Staff Accounts Payable Analyst work.
- The Senior Accounts Payable Analyst will be a leader in the department and give direction and training to Staff Accounts Payable Analyst as needed.
- The Senior Analyst will have daily interactions with varied customers for successful and timely completion of all responsibilities.
- This position will also be responsible for cross-training other staff members, as well as being cross-trained for other positions in the event of unforeseen situations.
- This position requires an individual that has strong Timeliness of Delivery skills. He/She use their time effectively and efficiently, understands deadlines and gets more done in less time than others.
- Senior Accounts Payable Analyst must deal with Ambiguity which includes effectively coping with change and shifting gears comfortably.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 year prior Accounts Payable experience
- Skills/Other: Must have basic skills in Excel and other Microsoft Suite Products.
- Also, the ability to work within an ERP environment is required.
- Basic understanding of debit/credit memo process
- This position must possess Interpersonal Savvy to be able to relate and communicate with multiple levels of people possessing different skills sets.
- This position must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and advanced interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective communication with a variety of internal and external customers.
- This person must have strong Problem solving skills.
- This position must possess the Functional/Technical skill necessary to process invoices and resolve problems within the AP module of an ERP system
- This position must have a working knowledge of the debit/credit memo process as well as have solid problem resolution skills.
- This position must be knowledgeable of and perform the necessary steps to obtain the required completion of the Ohio New Hire form and the W-9 form before processing a vendor’s document for payment.