Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking a Front End Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity. The role will participate on an Application Delivery Team developing software applications and systems, creating or enhancing client content, content-pipelines, products and solutions in a complex Big Data ecosystem.
**Please note: Candidate must be local and willing to work a hybrid schedule (office Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; remote Monday, Thursday)
- Develop front-end capabilities for existing/new applications to cater to user demands.
- Collaborate with teammates and product owners grooming backlogs of epics and stories for upcoming development sprints.
- Connect across the organization in our Communities of Practice to build influential working relationships, preparing your career for tomorrow.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends through individual and team training opportunities.
- 4-year degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent job experience.
- Application Delivery and Software Development: at least 2 years of experience.
- Angular (version 13-14), RxJS, Bootstrap, Materialize CSS frameworks,
- Gitlab/AWS CodeCommit
- Quality Engineering: fundamental experience and knowledge of Automated Testing, Test-driven Development, debugging, troubleshooting, and optimizing code/automation.
- Leadership: willingness to provide ownership for team deliverables and to adopt client Operating Principles related to trust, organizational growth, team building, and team performance.
- Pair Programming: candidates need to have experience or be willing to pair with others when it makes sense.
- Clear Communication and Healthy Dialogue: candidates must be comfortable and eager to discuss work items and issues in team settings.
- Passion for Development: preference for candidates that actively learn on the job and outside of work. We are a team of developers that constantly seek to improve our craft and we expect to work with the same.
- Cross Functional Skill Development: willing to learn new skills and roles to meet the needs of their team.