An Asset Health Data Monitoring Technician is needed for a contract opportunity with our New Albany, Ohio client. Responsible for performing intermediate level technical work and related activities associated with the planning, engineering, design, analysis, research, development, testing, construction, maintenance, and operation of Company equipment and facilities including:
- Data Infrastructure Monitoring
- Alarm Monitoring & Rapid Response/Guidance
- Collaborate with TDC, SCC and field in near Real-Time decision making
- Application Support
- Education Requirements: Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Technology or related fields plus 2 years of related utility industry work experience.
- Technical Proficiency: Uses knowledge and experience to perform cost effective work in an efficient manner. Exhibits understanding of pertinent equipment, material, systems, and processes. Possesses intermediate level of computer literacy knowledge/skills.
- Leadership & Guidance: Understands and works within appropriate policies and follows procedures. Provides training and guidance to employees where beneficial.
- Planning & Organization Ability: Develops knowledge of time constraints for work activities and makes proper adjustments where needed.
- Problem Solving & Initiative: Actively seeks out information to increase technical knowledge and job skills where beneficial to the client.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills: Contributes to team goals. Begins networking with peers to share information and encourage cooperation. Develops a Win-Win relationship. Understands corporate goals.
- Decision Making & Business Awareness: Uses decision making skills to perform job more efficient and cost effective. Demonstrates an attitude, ability, and desire to listen and satisfy both internal and external customers.
- Job designation is Onsite and will require working in office 5 days a week.
- Two positions available. One for each shift.
Shift B: 10:00 or 10:30 am-7pm (30/60 min lunch)
Shift C: 1:00 or 1:30 pm- 10pm (30/60 min lunch)
- Training period for these positions will be first shift hours, generally 8am -4pm, for the first 2 months, before transitioning to shift work.