Our client in Grove City, Ohio is looking for a career-minded person to join an established company as a Field Services and Customer Technical Support provider. An ideal candidate will function well with all aspects of the implementation and support of specialized software applications, and telephony recording solutions via VoIP, TDM and IP Radio.
- Installations, upgrades, system preparation, and configuration changes
- Troubleshooting, problem resolution, repair, and phone support
- Provide end-user education and technical support
- The current opportunities are challenging positions that require strong computer hardware and software troubleshooting skills, plus a desire to consistently update those skills while maintaining outstanding customer service.
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns
- Minimum of an associate degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Communications, related field or comparable certification.
- Strong knowledge of networking and TCP/IP.
- Experience with Microsoft Server and Desktop applications.
- Familiar with remote applications and VPN access to customer infrastructure
- Read and analyze event and application logs and decipher Wireshark Captures
- Experience with Verint or Eventide Call Recording Platforms
- An ideal candidate may have IP Telephony experience or Server Based Software Applications.
In addition to competitive benefits, the client currently offers the flexibility and opportunity of a small company atmosphere. Available positions require occasional company-paid travel. A good driving record is required.