Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Data Analytics Manager who will be part of an eCommerce digital analytics team. You must be able to work independently, relying on your knowledge of the business and data to create analyses that give insight and direction to the business.
** 100% Remote – onshore candidate
** Work 3 days a week max 24 hours.
- The individual will use Adobe Analytics to create reports, then summarize and interpret the results to answer business questions.
- This role will also be involved in website updates — tagging QA and monitoring impact.
- Ability to translate business requirements and participate in requirement gathering session
- Ad-hoc reporting analysis
- Troubleshoot tracking & reporting issues
- UAT Testing and quality assurance of websites, marketing pixels, analytics tagging and data
- Documentation of business processes and requirements
- Analyze, review, and provide solutions to business requirements using BI tools available
- Create reports and dashboards following requirement guidelines
- Marketing pixel tagging and testing in QA
- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics or similar function with focus on web/e-commerce analysis and insights
- Adobe Analytics experience
- Experience in web performance and analysis, documenting analytical requirements, and meeting with business stakeholders to understand goals and objectives
- Work Independently
- Innovative and creative problem-solver
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across diverse teams
- Extremely organized with attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technology – Adobe Analytics, advanced experience in Excel
- 1 year plus experience building reports in Adobe
- Experience using project management tools and ticketing systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience working with data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Domo)
- Experience working with data warehouse and building BI dashboards (ie ETL, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics