Our Woburn, MA client has a contract need for a Senior IT Project Manager (specialized in 3rd party applications integration) who will collaborate closely with stakeholders, including senior leadership, to drive project objectives and align them with the strategic goals of the company.
- Hybrid (Mostly remote, will have to follow travel schedule and come onsite – October is the next onsite visit.)
- IT project management experience (15+ years), having led large, complex projects involving all IT domains including but not limited to 3rd party applications, security, infrastructure, networking, systems support, business continuity, desktop, service desk within the Healthcare industry.
- Ability to lead and maintain momentum of a project through the entire project management life cycle.
- Reliable self-starter who can hit the ground running out of the gate to take over newly initiated projects as well as projects that may already in-flight.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience/exposure in a healthcare organization is highly desired, including but not limited to third party application integration projects
- High-level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools and project management tools (e.g. Smartsheet).
- Should have the skills to navigate a SharePoint configuration, worksheet management, can meet deadlines, provide status updates in a timely manner, etc.
- PMP certification required