The Application Support Specialist in this contract role is responsible for supporting the client’s software applications while providing day-to-day support to internal/external partners and staff. The ideal candidate will preferably have experience with Salesforce/Sitetracker and have a good track record of dealing with customers proactively in order to ensure SLA targets are met.
**Remote workers are acceptable. This is a potential temp-to-hire position, based on performance and skills.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing software application support under the supervision of the Service Delivery Manager/Team Lead including the following software but not limited to: Proprietary Applications, Salesforce and Sitetracker.
- Addressing and resolving user issues / errors / requests.
- Handling customer technical support cases through Service Request submission.
- Document processes and process changes and update team knowledge base.
- Proactively identify operational inefficiencies and suggest solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Technical Service or Support-based role.
- Windows/Microsoft – 3 years
- Working with ITSM software – 2 years
- Working knowledge of IT hardware and software with the ability to learn employer-specific software.
- Ability to diagnose and address application issues.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and Sitetracker, preferred.
- Complex Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt very quickly to change.
- Self-Motivated and Eager for Growth.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills / Exceptional Communication skills.
- Cross-Functional Team Player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to stay focused, if working remote.