Bellevue, WA client has a contract opportunity for a Back End Developer who is well versed with developing applications/solutions using the latest MS Office 365 technologies such as PowerApps/Power Automate/DataVerse and the SharePoint Framework (SPFx).
**Hybrid onsite is preferred, but will consider fully remote for a strong candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing hands-on support in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of custom web applications using Microsoft technologies, specifically new/modern tools (PowerApps/PowerAutomate/Data Verse and SPFx).
- Work with a team of developers to analyze customer requests/requirements, identify viable technical solutions, make recommendations and develop/test/deploy technical solutions.
- Collaborate with the Business Team Lead to review identified defects in software releases and address issues in a timely manner.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide other team members with guidance and best practices for using new/modern Microsoft technologies.
- Meet with customers as needed to discuss technical requests/issues
- Report to the Orbit Application Lead and provide weekly inputs on ongoing tasks/activities
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- Experience in web application development with Microsoft Office365 tools/technologies, specifically PowerApps, Power Automate, DataVerse and SPFx.
- Working knowledge and experience working on development teams using software development methodologies/processes and best practices, such as Agile/Scrum and DevOps
- Ability to support multiple development efforts both individually and with a team of other developers
- Excellent written/verbal communication and multi-tasking skills
- Individual will be solely focused on supporting development with the Powerapps platform. Having a background in software testing methodology would be useful as well.
- Technology Requirements (i.e. Programs, systems, etc.) PowerApps platform, Power BI, Familiar with SQL would be useful
- Familiar with SharePoint
- Priority soft skills: Experience working on a development team
- Clear & straightforward planning, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, ability to be versatile and multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Strong working knowledge of using Collaboration tools such as MS Teams or WebEx