Business Systems Analyst – hybrid
Immediate requirement for a Business Systems Analyst contractor in Bellevue, WA. You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels. Facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
Role can be hybrid out Bellevue, WA
- Plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources.
- Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- The resource will be consulting clients at both a strategic level and at a system configuration level on how to set up a Workfront environment that meets their business objectives.
- Utilize systems and business analysis techniques to develop and facilitate impactful Adobe Workfront discovery and design sessions with clients across function teams
- Give direction to clients and other team members for the configuration work they need to do to support the final deliverables
- Helping customers with multi-group governance of their Workfront system
- Document and evolve client operational business requirements mapping them to critical business drivers for the purpose of system functional specifications
- Design, develop, test, and deploy successful Workfront enterprise work management implementations
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Workfront, PBI, Microsoft suite, Lucid Chart
- In Depth understanding of Adobe Workfront object types including custom forms, calculated fields, proof approval workflows, templates, and advanced reporting
- In-Depth understanding of Adobe Workfront Setup to achieve simplicity of end user design
- Preferred background/prior work experience – Marketing Ops, Business Analyst, Program Management
- Priority soft skills – Strong communication, ability to lead and influence, relationship building
- Understanding of and experience with marketing and Campaign process mapping