Level D&I is seeking a Chemistry Quality Control Specialist for a REMOTE contract role with our client located in Irvine, California. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in chemistry or similar fields and able to work independently with minimal supervision. Some travel may be required to Irvine CA, cost of travel is covered.
Qualifications of the Chemistry Quality Control Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or similar field with a strong GPA. Candidates with higher degrees are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Expert-level chemistry skills and knowledge.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, with creativity, and with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic software programming knowledge is a plus.
- XML programming a plus
Responsibilities of the Chemistry Quality Control Specialist:
- Responsible for analyzing algorithms and other materials in existing products for general quality, soundness, coherence, and compliance with applicable guidelines
- Determines whether the classification of student answers is correct or incorrect
- Proposes creative solutions to issues that arise from quality control analyses