A Construction Project Manager is needed for a contract opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri. The role will coordinate and manage vendors performing QC/QA Inspections, Final Punch and site acceptance walks. Works with vendors to coordinate BOM’s, NTP’s, equipment/materials shipments and shortfalls, operational troubleshooting. Drives vendor production.
Driving is a requirement for this assignment. Will consider remote, but must work in market
Construction PM Requirements:
- At least 3 years relevant wireless experience required.
- Understanding of RF data sheets.
- Understanding of Excel and vlookups is a must
- Manage daily construction schedule and activities.
- Update/manage client databases as required.
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines.
- Conduct site walks/visits, provide reporting and construction timelines.
- Developing and maintaining detailed schedules for each project and actively running the scheduled tasks with outside vendors including major breakthroughs and action items.
- Create/review BOM’s for accuracy.
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes.
- Read/Edit construction drawings.
- Develop detailed project schedule and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- Prepare status reports for construction site work on a weekly basis to be submitted to Sr. Project Manager.