We have a contract need in Overland Park, KS for a Data Scientist who will support network build analytics with a focus on Small Cell programs and business initiatives. You will help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, to enable smarter decisions that will deliver even better products.
**Required to be in the office 2-3 days per week.
- Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- Advanced Excel, PBI, Alteryx, SQL skills with the ability to drive insights from vast quantities of data.
- Wireless telecom experience for basic network data understanding.
- Priority soft skills: Creative thinking, flexibility, resourcefulness, self-management