Desktop / Tech Support. We have a contract opportunity available for a Desktop / Tech Support Contractor who will provide hands-on user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Provides hands-on user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software.
- Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, server and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary. Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations, and conducts remote problem solving as needed.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Years of Experience: 2-5 Years
- Windows / Office 365
- Active Directory
- Executive Support experience a huge plus
- Mac support also a plus
- Going to need someone with a good work ethic that can work unsupervised as they’ll be the only one there