Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity available for an EIS Program Coordinator who will work as part of the Program Administration team to facilitate, coordinate, communicate, and help drive the overall maturity of the client’s Enterprise Information Security Program, ensuring alignment with enterprise priorities and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree; or 4 years’ experience in information technology, similar field or data analytics (clinical setting)
- Field of Study: Computer Science, cybersecurity, information technology, software engineering, information systems, computer Eng. or similar
- Experience with technical writing, specifically IT procedures, standards and security requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Certification addressing one or more of the following areas:advanced systems management, systems administration, information systems security, system certification, governance, risk, and compliance management/controls (e. g. HIPAA, PCI, GDPR),information security core concepts (e. g. access control, vulnerability management), strategic planning, project/program management:
- 5+ years of program management experience with a budget of $2 million or greater, handling day-to-day responsibilities
Additional Day-to-Day duties:
Provide daily operational and administrative support to the Security Program, including the planning, development, and deployment of Security program and initiatives.
Organize and maintain Security Program documentation, by appropriate designation, for use and review by designated leadership, as well as internal and external oversight / regulatory entities.
Promote Security awareness through actions and meaningful and effective communications with customers, peers and leadership.
This position serves as a resource for other associates. May communicate instructions, do minor scheduling, and inspect work.
Maintains confidentiality of log-on password(s) and security of other authentication devices (e.g., key fobs, proximity devices, etc.).
Ensures privacy and security of information entrusted to their care.
Uses company business assets and information resources for management-approved purposes only.
Adheres to all information privacy and security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
Promptly reports information security incidents to the Information Security Officer.
Percentage of Duties:
- 25%: Participate in and support the development, optimization and implementation of new and current information Security programs, holistically and by team. Produce and maintain detailed reports and communications related to program. Create presentations and dashboards for reporting and monitoring program metrics.
- 25%: Track, monitor, and report out tasks assigned to the EIS teams; coordinate small projects and team initiatives as needed, including coordination and collection of documents for internal and external audits.
- 20%: Develop and mature content to raise awareness of Security programs and functions; update program documentation e.g. Service Catalog, action plans, and schedules, accordingly.
- 10%: Assist EIS leadership/teams as needed in documenting identified/known Security-related risks and, when applicable, compensating controls and/or treatment.
- 10%: Maintain liaison with regional, facility and department points of contact and engage in regular communication to coordinate and complete Security program related activities. Communicate and disseminate pertinent information to point of contact and EIS leadership.
- 10%: Serve as customer delegate for Security program requests and support needs; provide accurate assistance or escalate appropriately and in a timely manner.