As an Enterprise Account Executive with our Denver, CO client, you’ll drive client growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving net new revenue and uncovering upsell opportunities with existing and new Customers. You’ll lead Customer enablement initiatives and follow a consultative sales process by speaking the language of both professional developers and business leaders. Working in partnership with Customer Experience and Marketing teams, you’ll nurture and grow a regional Customer base.
- Work with cross-functional sales team to help drive new and existing Customers to different capabilities.
- Position, negotiate, and close expansion opportunities with existing clients.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to Customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities across a dedicated territory. Conduct research, identify key players, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships. Then sustain value-add relationships with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Manage RFI/RFQ requests with internal and Customer teams.
- Refine and evolve our “land-and-expand” model in collaboration with Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams.
- Seek to understand the digital experience challenges of prospects and clients while aligning the ROI of the company with those challenges to ensure a value based selling approach.
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to uncover technical challenges and opportunities.
- Develop innovative proposals, position complex pricing structures and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with Customer experience & marketing teams to ensure that best practices are shared and implemented at the respective Customers.
What you need to be successful
- 4+ years of experience selling a technical platform
- 4+ years of individual quota carrying experience
- Working knowledge of selling and positioning to customers a technical SaaS and/or PaaS platform
- 2+ years of growing and expanding existing customer accounts in a SaaS and/or PaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to sell transactions of $150k+ to organizations with $1b+ in revenue
Nice to have:
- Understanding of product-led growth sales motions
- Previous CMS (content management system) experience