We are currently seeking a Financial Data Analyst for a hybrid contract opportunity. Client is looking for a person that has more of a financial analyst experience with a deep technical background/education. They do not want someone that have only AR/AP experience or only mortgage processing experience. They must have at least 2 years with financial analyst experience in order to be considered.
Must be able to go to one of these offices:
- Chicago, Il
- New York, NY
- Redbank, NJ
- Columbus, OH
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills -Looking for candidates with skills Oracle, TM1, IBM, Cobnos, Excel savvy
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or business
- Must have excellent technical skills
- Processing and automation benefit for team
- Need to be independent, collaborative, self-sufficient, quick learner to work in fast pace environment as team player
- Ability to bring forth new ideas with ability to discuss reason behind with team.
Financial Analyst Job Description:
- We are looking for a driven individual with experience in maturing Financial Operations capabilities. The ideal candidate will need strong analytical, cross-team collaboration, independent thinking, and multi-tasking skills.
- The Financial Analyst will have support the FP&A group for the DPG division; including various aspects of strategic and operational planning, monthly and quarterly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, annual budgeting, month-end close activities and reporting, product profitability and portfolio analysis, mergers, acquisitions, and investment analysis, as well as other business initiatives.
- Responsible for resource allocation management, reporting and interpreting on KPIs and propose action plans to close data gaps, continues process and analysis improvement.
- Monthly Agile Team Roster maintenance for FTE’s and Contractors by linking various datasets Target Process, Workday report, Fieldglass report, Contract report, Confluence, General Ledger.
- Facilitate contract management process for external labor. Coordinate yearly work order renewals.
- Maintains contract tracker in support of month end close, spend reporting, analysis.
- Responsible for producing monthly open contract report for each hiring manager with actual vs budget spend analysis.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Assist with month end closing accrual process for outstanding PO liabilities.
- Drive compliance with Professional Services processes (time reporting, etc.)
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least three years + and/or Finance experience
- Understanding of IT, Technology operations, agile methodologies
- Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital and operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application infrastructure support
- Highly adaptable and ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Strong prioritization skills & ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills necessary to work effectively across multiple functions and with varied levels of management, polished business acumen
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Preferred experience with Apptio Target Process, Apptio One and TBM practice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to self-manage to success without daily oversight
- Proven record of Data analysis and automation
- Excel, SQL, VBA, Tableau, and Alteryx -Excellent oral, written and presentation skills