A Global Website Transformation contractor is needed for a remote role who will be responsible for guiding the development of a global website development strategy and investment framework.
- Have to know SEO (Search Engine Optimization and website design and web marketing principals
- Ability to establish framework to drive change e.g., weekly meetings marketing teams, shared forms development and strategy capability
- Establish their own credibility to collaborate with the 7 different Regional Teams
- Need to be service oriented to listen and work with teams
- Previous experience as web marketing manager, and SAAS Experience
- Looking for candidates with 6-10 years’ experience Interview process- 3 total
Global Website Transformation Job Description:
- Play a key role in a broader transformation of International’s systems, processes, and reporting.
- Work with the organization’s regional Marketing teams around the world to make websites a key channel for customer communications.
- Support technical development teams to understand requirements and liaise regularly with the business units to identify their priorities, while monitoring costs.
- Interact with marketing and business leaders across the organization to understand sales and marketing strategies and develop recommendations for how websites can support them
- Create dashboards for global website performance combining SEO, visitors, leads, revenue, and other metrics to generate recommendations for web development
- Surface clear decision points on investment, supported by simple financial models and metrics to estimate impact
- Assist business users with web best practices e.g. Search Engine Optimization’s (SEO), Calls To Action (CTA’s), A/B testing; and keep up to date with industry developments in the field and share them with business users
- Establish new web site functionality requirements and priorities based on business and customer needs; liaise with the technical teams to provide support to the business users
- Develop and update web page content or assist business users with this activity
- Provide training in web tools as necessary e.g. Magento 2’s Content Management System, SEO tools, Google Analytics etc.
- Provide regular updates on new website functions and releases to the organization
- Technical skills required in Magento, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of SEO, web design, and content creation best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be prepared to work across several time zones
- Proven ability to manage and priorities multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent, and self-motivated
- Ensure investment aligns with core strategic imperatives: improving GTM efficacy and improving customer experience
- Build relationships with regional web marketing leads, with clear lines of communication, to train and equip them with skills to execute and leverage new development
- Support third party Marketo and Magento training for regional web-marketing leads to drive improved use of existing assets and future enhancement
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures
- Gain a rapid understanding of diverse technologies and business strategies
- Work closely with developers, project managers, infrastructure teams and other stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills