Help Desk Support contractor is needed in Columbus, Ohio to provide first level IT support for all end-users via telephone, email or chat. Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and voice/data communication systems issues. Escalates calls when appropriate. Writes concise, informative service tickets. Follows up on all tickets in a timely manner and pursues issues through to resolution.
- Answer incoming calls from Stores, Field Leadership, and Home Office associates.
- Triage the issue and create the necessary documentation within the ticketing system.
- Finally, the associate will provide first level troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Requires experience using ticketing systems and writing technical support reports and documentation.
- Must possess broad knowledge and proficiency with popular operating systems, application software, desktop and laptop computers, printers and networks.
- Years of Experience: 2-5 Years