We have an immediate contract requirement for a remote Integration Engineers, competent in integrating and troubleshooting E// eNodeBs in customer network. Familiar with SAU board and external alarm integration. Be able to work with field Engineers, to define and troubleshoot external alarms, analyze pre and post checks and troubleshoot any issues caused during the activity. Competent in integrating scopes like new site build (NSB), carrier add, baseband migrations, expansion, etc. in customer 4G and 5G network.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience with BSEE/BSCS or applicable experience. This role focuses on network script generation and network integration to deploy advance network products and services
- Leadership experience is required for five+ projects. Two projects must be the leader for all technical activities in a large scale (major metropolitan area or statewide geographic area) and responsibilities must include technical organization and oversight of work and demonstrated excellence in communications with team, project manager, and customer
- Experience in ENM and OSS domain platform with RAN node integrations on 4G/5G technology
- Experience in working with different services including 5G NR, Massive MIMO, mmWave, LAA (License Assisted Access), 4G LTE, IOT, CBRS, OPEN CPRI, backhaul and/or fronthaul configurations
- Experience with Unix, Perl and Shell scripting with knowledge and understanding on script automation
- In-depth knowledge on moshell, ENM, and Ericsson O&M infrastructure tools and processes
- Familiar with XCAL, Flow fox, log tool, Wireshark and other log analysis tools
- Basic understanding on IP and transport deployment products and services Additional skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Flexibility of extensive travel within the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate with high degree of independence, while managing project and customer expectations
- Ability to coordinate activities with various Ericsson departments, divisions and companies
- Ability to identify and interpret customer requirements, and develop plans to address them
- Participate in technical reviews and provide technical support catered specific to the customer’s product or solution.
- Manage end to end deployment solution including complex troubleshooting with capabilities to perform network audits and resolve complex issues.
- Collect and analyze cell and UE traces for 5G NR and 4G LTE configurations