Client is seeking an Integration Support Specialist for a remote contract opportunity responsible for promoting customer success by providing guidance, training, and support that empowers college-level faculty and administrators to harness the power of client solutions.
- 25 to 30 hours up to 40 peak season No OT
- Part time or Full time
- Flexible availability Monday thru Friday 6am EST to 1AM EST Saturday-Sunday optional peak season 8 AM EST to 9pm EST
How can you make an impact?
By working with instructors to deliver best-in-class integration support, you will tangibly be impacting the lives of students; seamless integrations allow for boosting student engagement, advancing affordability, improving educational outcomes, driving equity, and cultivating relationships that result in enduring customer loyalty.
What would you be doing?
- Conduct one-on-one and group meetings via Zoom to provide consultative guidance, training, and support related to Learning Management System (LMS) integrations.
- Develop, maintain, and articulate in-depth understanding of digital products as well as working knowledge of fundamental concepts related to learning science and instructional design.
- Partner with sales personnel to support retention of existing customers and win new business.
- Oversee integration processes for both new and returning customers to ensure they are continuously positioned to achieve improved outcomes and enjoy the best experience possible.
- Provide timely follow-up to meetings and responses to incoming customer inquiries related to integrating our digital products.
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues via troubleshooting, research, and collaboration with fellow Integration Support Specialists & Platform Integration Consultants
- Actively participate in team meetings, strategy calls, and learning and development exercises.
- Contribute to ongoing evolution of products and services by relaying vital customer feedback to inform future updates and enhancements.
We’re looking for someone with…
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Familiarity with courseware (Connect, ALEKS, Simnet)
- Previous experience with major Learning Management Systems (Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Moodle)
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer success or similar role related to software implementation (Higher education experience preferred but not required).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; focused on effectively training and supporting customers with varying levels of technical acumen
- Ability to excel in a remote setting. This is primarily a work-from-home position, but a hybrid work arrangement is also possible depending on location.
- Positive attitude, purpose-driven spirit, and growth mindset for embracing challenges.
- Instructional design, teaching and/or coaching experience is beneficial, but not required.