We have an immediate contract opening for an Integration Support Specialist working remotely as a member of the distributed integrations team. Reporting to the Lead Platform Integration Consultant, the Integration Support Specialist is responsible for promoting customer success by providing guidance, training, and support that empowers college-level faculty and administrators to harness the power of our solutions.
- 25 to 30 hours up to 40 peak season No OT
- Part time or Full time
- Flexible availability Monday thru Friday 6am EST to 1AM EST Saturday-Sunday optional peak season 8 AM EST to 9pm EST
How can you make an impact?
By working with instructors to deliver best-in-class integration support, you will tangibly be impacting the lives of students; seamless integrations allow for boosting student engagement, advancing affordability, improving educational outcomes, driving equity, and cultivating relationships that result in enduring customer loyalty.
What would you be doing?
- Conduct one-on-one and group meetings via Zoom to provide consultative guidance, training, and support related to Learning Management System (LMS) integrations.
- Develop, maintain, and articulate in-depth understanding of digital products as well as working knowledge of fundamental concepts related to learning science and instructional design.
- Partner with sales personnel to support retention of existing customers and win new business.
- Oversee integration processes for both new and returning customers to ensure they are continuously positioned to achieve improved outcomes and enjoy the best experience possible.
- Provide timely follow-up to meetings and responses to incoming customer inquiries related to integrating our digital products.
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues via troubleshooting, research, and collaboration with fellow Integration Support Specialists & Platform Integration Consultants
- Actively participate in team meetings, strategy calls, and learning and development exercises.
- Contribute to ongoing evolution of products and services by relaying vital customer feedback to inform future updates and enhancements.
We’re looking for someone with…
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Familiarity with courseware (Connect, ALEKS, Simnet)
- Previous experience with major Learning Management Systems (Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Moodle)
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer success or similar role related to software implementation (Higher education experience preferred but not required).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; focused on effectively training and supporting customers with varying levels of technical acumen
- Ability to excel in a remote setting. This is primarily a work-from-home position, but a hybrid work arrangement is also possible depending on location.
- Positive attitude, purpose-driven spirit, and growth mindset for embracing challenges.
- Instructional design, teaching and/or coaching experience is beneficial, but not required.