A Network Project Coordinator is needed for a contract opportunity in Concord, CA. The role will support the Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines. Responsibilities include:
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Assist Project Manager with development of a comprehensive project workflow process for project
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication
- Assist project team and team lead in strategic meetings, and follow up with meeting notes and actions
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed
- Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders
- Develop and review project status reports
- Special projects as assigned
**Role can be 100% remote for the right person.
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Team player, great attitude, willingness to accept coaching and training.
- Must have strong Excel skills.
- Good written and verbal communication required.