The Office Manager role with our Columbus, Ohio client is the supportive epicenter for the organization. We are looking for an exceptional office manager to assist senior leadership in managing day-to-day administrative tasks to maximize their time, effectiveness, and team cohesion. This role will ensure that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
**Estimated salary: $51-57K/yr.
The officer manager will oversee and achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience.
- Maintain calendar/schedule for the CEO & COO: optimize planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and calls; proactively confirm meetings; help them to prepare for meetings; prioritize requests and protect time; coordinate board/committee meetings and speaking engagements.
- Maintain administrative tasks: track expenditures and expense reports; take meeting notes; complete spreadsheet/application data entry and reports, generate and distribute memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and faxes.
- Prepare CEO & COO for upcoming meetings: provide reading materials about the business or individual(s); print meeting materials; confirm meeting times, attendees, and locations; ensure that action items resulting from the meetings are captured/communicated.
- Manage internal record systems: maintain records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files or office financials
- Assist the COO: lead employee onboarding, off-boarding, and benefits administration.
- Project manage internal events: lead and collaborate with staff on planning and execution.
- Maintain office services: organizing office operations and procedure, internal communications, designing filing systems, review and approve supply requisitions; manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.); maintain facilities management, vendor contracts and relations, and facilitation of all office functions and services including office supplies and equipment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years of prior executive administration/office coordinator experience
- Proactive problem-solver who will seek out, research, and recommend new tools and processes to increase efficiency and improve outcomes.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Calendar, Google Drive, and Basecamp.
- Because this position will require some local travel, reliable transportation is required.
What the client offers:
- Energetic and collaborative team driven by a mission to do good.
- Award-winning, entrepreneurial nonprofit.
- Headquartered in a collaborative workspace.
- Competitive health and dental benefits package, including retirement package and short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- Generous vacation policy and paid holidays off.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Volunteering, team retreats, and a great company culture.