Contract opportunity in Columbus, Ohio for a Production Designer who is print-focused, high-detail, self-organized with strong design and page composition sensibilities for work on product sample packaging and other print and digital collateral.
- Must be able to work quickly, independently, and be able to proactively, thoughtfully, and with a marketing designer’s sensibilities problem-solve direction provided on multiple concurrent pieces of collateral.
- File organization and time management is important in this role.
- InDesign and Mac OS expertise required
- Proficient skills with Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Base Camp and Smartsheet Plus
- Expertise in building and working with parent pages, fonts, styles, swatches, tables, print pagination is required.
- Understanding of color spaces, file resolution standards, bookmaps, printer specs is important in this role.
- Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency is required.
- Layout competency in the digital space is a plus.