A Project Coordinator is needed for a contract opportunity in Bellevue, WA to project manage the publication of the client’s annual corporate responsibility report. This is a 6+ month long process that requires significant coordination of timelines, complex deliverable, approval tracking and document management and retention.
OPEN TO HYBRID MUCH OF THE TIME, BUT THE PERSON SHOULD BE PREPARED TO COME IF / WHEN NEEDED.
- Support Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Assist Project Manager with development of a comprehensive project workflow process for project
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication
- Assist project team and team lead in strategic meetings, and follow up with meeting notes and actions
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed
- Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders
- Develop and review project status reports
- Special projects as assigned
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad cross-section of individuals
- Word, Excel, PP and any needed PM software
- Project Management. IF there is any experience in CSR or ESG then that’s icing on the cake.
- Priority soft skills – Highly organized, ability to manage many project details and deliverables.