A Project Coordinator is needed for a contract opportunity in Frisco, TX. The role will support the Merchandising Manager by maintaining document control and managing the weekly price card activities with accuracy and within project timelines. Will also support as a coordinator in the launch of the new price card tool.
Data entry of pricing information that will convert into price cards; ability to audit/proof work for accuracy is key. They will also assist in the project to move price cards into a new system; this will include project coordination under the direction of the Merchandising Manager.
- Participate in weekly review meetings to hear about changes impacting price cards
- Review price matrix for changes; interpret and apply necessary changes to the price card files in preparation for agency work
- Utilize SharePoint to open ticket for agency, track work
- Collaborate with outside agency on the updates; responding timely to any questions
- Proof agency work; convert files and prepare them for posting
- Post files to internal site for use by the field
- Consult with legal team as necessary
- Strong attention to detail a must; ability to interpret changes; work independently, take initiative, problem-solve and communicate status of work on a regular basis
- Knowledge, skills and ability using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and Adobe (basic)
- This person must be detail oriented – they will be managing the changes to the price cards for our stores, so attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Experience using a computer and Outlook/Excel is a must. Someone who can review changes in documents and translate them.
- Need to be an independent worker and drive the tasks needed to complete the weekly price cards changes.