We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a contract opening with our Bellevue, WA client.
**Hybrid 3 days onsite – Preferred location is Bellevue, 2nd location Overland Park
**Remote is acceptable if have a proven record of managing remotely.
What does a typical day look like?
- Roadmap alignment across organizations.
- Calendar development and key tasks.
- SCRUM management daily or weekly.
- Project planning including cost and resource management/impact.
- Calendar coordination and meeting setup.
- Process documentation – campaign briefs, QA checklists, approval procedures.
- Budget management.
- At least 7 years relevant experience required.
- Communication – Able to align cross-functional teams. Able to push back professionally, insist on alignment and identify dependencies and road-blocks. Strong but collaborative.
- Martech technology – Adobe preferred
- Must understand ESP technology ideally as part of a larger Martech stack.
- ESP technology and understanding 1st party data understanding – PII, data integrations, database marketing.
- Email and SMS production understanding – and key steps in the process (creative, code, QA, execution)
- Digital marketing.
- Traditional Direct Marketing – Direct mail a plus.
Preferred background/prior work experience?
- Agency or consultancy project management.
- Digital/CRM experience.
- Fast paced and/or ambiguous organizational structure.
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion.
- Manage operational migration from disparate systems and processes to one (Adobe Experience Cloud).
- Manage resources and budgets as defined by Senior Director.
- Ensure cross-collaboration between Digital, Data and Ops teams – aligning roadmap, dependencies and roadblocks.
- Work with external partners and agencies to ensure alignment.
- Build project plans by line of business to drive migration efforts, timelines, budget needs, dependencies and roadblocks.
- Escalate issues to leadership to ensure alignment.