We have an immediate contract need for a QA Test Lead who will be responsible for developing test plans and test cases, and developing automated tests. We are in need of a Test Lead who can coordinate and manage all the test activities for the project. This is a new area as a team we are exploring. Expertise in HCM, specifically Workday.
**Onsite preferred, but open to remote
QA Test Lead Requirements:
- Strong functional knowledge of Workday Core HCM, Recruiting/Onboarding, Core Compensation, Core Talent and Performance Management, Learning Management, Absence Management, and Benefits and Workday US Payroll
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise systems for System Test.
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise systems for Integration Tests involving 3rd party interfaces like SAAS providers, Banks and other ERP systems.
QA Test Lead Responsibilities:
- Performs manual and automated tests for software functionality, installation, and usability.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Manages bugs and error tracking.
- Documents and presents test results to management.
- Coordinates and prioritizes testing of application modifications and bug fixes.
- Works with multiple development teams and software projects.