Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Recruiter who is highly motivated, and customer focused to join the Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for managing the full cycle recruiting process to include talent outreach, marketing of positions, screening applicants and building a pipeline of qualified and interested prospects.
Ideal candidate must have full cycle recruiting from end to end. Must be consultative – they need to be able to extract as much information from the hiring manager as possible in order to successfully recruit for the open position. Need to be able to put a strategic plan in place for recruiting efforts. Experience with some type of applicant tracking system. Looking for candidates with experience with either Sales related roles, but could also be a mix of Product Developers, Marketing roles. All are professional level roles.
Recruiter Job Description:
• Sourcing Candidates:
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions for K-12 School division.
- Create a pool of diverse qualified candidates through creative and traditional sourcing methods.
- Utilize multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies.
- Articulate the Employee Value Proposition so candidates understand the company mission, culture, and values.
- Provide a positive candidate experience and ongoing communication regarding status throughout all stages of the recruiting process.
Hiring Manager Relationships:
- Build strong relationships with business leaders by gaining a true understanding of our business, products, and markets to ensure we hire the best talent for our business.
- Track candidate information and maintain up-to-date candidate status information in our ATS.
- Partners with the TA Specialist for record compliance and data accuracy in the ATS.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years’ experience managing full-cycle sourcing, recruiting, hiring processes either in-house or in a professional agency.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Experience using sourcing channels such as an ATS, CRM, social media channels, internet job boards, networking sites, and professional organizations to attract both passive and active job seekers.
- Strong relationship building capabilities with stellar interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational capabilities with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously.