A Recruiter is needed for a contract opportunity in Chattanooga, TN. The role will source, screen, interview and recommend candidates for open positions at entry level and within professional organizations. Directs sourcing/screening for positions as determined by the business needs while complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- Must have experience working in an applicant tracking system, full cycle recruiting including sourcing, managing background checks and offer negotiation.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Preferred RPO or high volume recruiting experience.
- Design, develop, and implement local sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates that reflect the local community demographics and build a long term community of prospective candidates.
- Conduct national searches as appropriate
- Work with managers in functional business areas, presenting best qualified candidates that meet job requirements.
- Relationship management to include advisement, coaching, influencing and training related to staffing.
- Review applicants, screen candidates, meet with client team to determine needs, identify trends, extend verbal offers, run background checks, extend final offers.
- Recruiters will be tasked with hitting hiring targets weekly that cannot be missed.
- The hiring is for call center professionals across the country and the recruiters are assigned groups of new hires all starting and training together. Goal is 30 hires per month and the locations will be assigned based on business need. You might hire 15 people in Birmingham, AL on Jan 2, then 15 more for Salem, OR on Jan 16 (example).
- We require that our team sit in a call center at least three days a week.