Immediate requirement for a Scripting Engineer contractor to analyze, prepare, troubleshoot configuration files for hardware/software delivery for 4G/5G radio system Verizon. The scope of work could include the scenarios of NSB, migrations, carrier add, reconfiguration and parameter update for 4G LTE- FDD/TDD, MMBB and 5G (LB, MB and HB) sites. Experience in Ericsson Products such as DUS, BB665216/ BB6630/BB6648 and SM6701, Radio products like 4449, 8843, AIR6449, etc. script troubleshooting. Previous experience with tools like GMO & PCI.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience with BSEE/BSCS or applicable experience. This role focuses on network script generation and network integration to deploy advance network products and services
- Leadership experience is required for five+ projects. Two projects must be the leader for all technical activities in a large scale (major metropolitan area or statewide geographic area) and responsibilities must include technical organization and oversight of work and demonstrated excellence in communications with team, project manager, and customer
- Experience in ENM and OSS domain platform with RAN node integrations on 4G/5G technology
- Experience in working with different services including 5G NR, Massive MIMO, mmWave, LAA (License Assisted Access), 4G LTE, IOT, CBRS, OPEN CPRI, backhaul and/or fronthaul configurations
- Experience with Unix, Perl and Shell scripting with knowledge and understanding on script automation
- In-depth knowledge on moshell, ENM, and Ericsson O&M infrastructure tools and processes
- Participate in technical reviews and provide technical support catered specific to the customer’s product or solution.
- Manage end to end deployment solution including complex troubleshooting with capabilities to perform network audits and resolve complex issues.
- Collect and Analyze cell and UE traces for 5G NR and 4G LTE configurations
- Familiar with XCAL, Flow fox, log tool, Wireshark and other log analysis tools
- Basic understanding on IP and transport deployment products and services Additional skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Flexibility of extensive travel within the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate with high degree of independence, while managing project and customer expectations
- Ability to coordinate activities with various Ericsson departments, divisions and companies
- Ability to identify and interpret customer requirements, and develop plans to address them