We have a full time remote opportunity available for a Senior API & Integrations Developer who will join a small but growing team and have significant influence over the direction of the product and the future of the company. You’ll get to explore new technologies and have lots of opportunities to improve your breadth of knowledge.
Are you interested in digging in and solving problems using a logical and methodical approach? Do you enjoy learning about programming and exploring new technologies? Are you looking to make a splash as part of a small but growing team? Then we’re looking for you!
Experience & Qualities:
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives on problem-solving
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You have strong written communication and organizational skills
- You are self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a fast learner and are capable of quickly becoming an expert on our product
- You can complete challenging work with minimal supervision
- You are a creative thinker and comfortable with completing work where specs are not always fully defined
- You write code that does what it is intended to do, is readable, and performs well
- You embody the core pillars: We value our work ethic, we are disciplined in our processes and responsibilities, we are coachable and seek out constructive criticism, we value results and are performance-driven, we treat each other and everyone we meet with respect and integrity.
- 5+ years of Development experience
- Several years of experience developing APIs and Integrations
DevOps: SVN, Git, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure, AWS
Business Tools: Our own software for bug / feature tracking, Google Hangouts, Slack
- As a Developer on the API and Integrations team, you’ll expand the public API coverage, develop integrations that delight customers, provide technical mentorship to team members, and help keep the technology stack modern.
- Expand the capabilities of the public API
- Build API and other types of integrations with external applications
- Develop and execute test plans and cases
- Consult with team members to determine the feasibility of new integration projects
- Communicate technical considerations of integration projects with customers
- Provide triage support for the API and existing integrations
- Explore new technologies for use with integrations
- Provide technical guidance to the team