We have a full time opportunity in Denver, CO for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to have a big impact as they form new product development teams in the US and expand their footprint. You have an incredible opportunity to join us on this journey to do meaningful, challenging work while growing your career.
As one of the first software engineers of the Ecosystem team, you will:
- Gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and approaches which will provide you a comprehensive grasp of the entire product and its services
- Help to build the team by providing guidance and coaching to other engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems for our customers
- Practice data-informed product development through analytics, A/B testing, etc.
What to expect?
- Create tools to build apps that can customize the client to fit user and business needs with App Framework
- Develop new marketplace apps that integrate third party SaaS into a unified experience to simplify and improve content editing and delivery
- Work closely with partners and help them build secure and performant apps for our marketplace.
What you need to be successful?
- Experience building SPAs with front end technologies and frameworks like React
- Knowledge of Typescript is a big plus
- Experience with REST APIs
- Collaborative, open to diverse opinions, and can give reasons for your technical decisions
- Excited to work with and learn from developers and customers
- A passion for learning and experimentation
- A builder mentality and desire to deliver