Our client in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a Senior Mobile Engineer with experience developing mobile apps using Flutter/Dart. These mobile client apps are key learning tools for millions. As part of this team, you will play a vital role in designing and developing the next-gen mobile platform.
The ideal candidate would be someone with Android experience who has successfully migrated an app (or started an app from scratch) from Android to Flutter and taken it to the app store. A moderately complex business app, not POCs. Someone who is/was an iOS dev and is now doing Flutter would be highly desired, but not required.
- Design, build and deliver fast, reliable and easy-to-use mobile apps
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineering leaders to deliver solutions on time and with quality, while adhering to engineering best practices
- Strong hands-on development experience with Flutter/Dart in a professional setting
- Experience publishing one or more mobile apps to Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Some experience developing native iOS apps using Objective-C/Swift
- Experience with integrating apps with backend RESTful or GraphQL services
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle including automated testing
- Well-versed with source control and building pipelines like Git, GitHub Actions,CircleCI
- Ability to work in an agile work environment where mostteam members are remote
- Awareness of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and emerging patterns
Nice to have:
- Experience building web services with NodeJS, preferably using TypeScript
- Experience with Application monitoring tools like New Relic, Datadog, etc
- Experience working on cloud platforms, preferably AWS