Senior Pricing Analyst – hybrid
Does this position interest you? You should apply – even if you don’t match every single requirement! We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we’re so much more. We’ll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.
- Hybrid Schedule – 3 days per week in-office + 2 days per week remote
- Work directly with the Strategic Pricing Manager to provide analysis & subject matter expertise in support of our partnerships with key stakeholders, including Digital, Marketing & Finance teams.
- Daily glass price management, enhanced customer segmentation analyses and reporting.
- Regular analysis & evaluation of our promotional offerings (discounts, channels, framing, etc.)
- Ad hoc analysis, requests from pricing inquires and project support.
- Communication and Influencing — Strong ability to communicate strategies, concepts, and approaches to senior leaders internally (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Legal) along with external customers and partners.
- Critical Thinking and Analytical Savvy — Adept at thinking through business challenges in real time to make strong business decisions and recommendations based on a logical approach.
- Personal Drive/Get the Job Done — Willing to go the extra mile to drive problems to successful resolution. Willing to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution to drive stronger business outcomes.
- Inquisitiveness/Find the Money — Looks beyond the obvious to identify opportunities and insights. Looks for unexpected ways to drive improvements to our partnerships, our profitability, and our people.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical function, with focus on improving key performance indicators & measuring success; experience in pricing, promotions, and/or revenue management a plus
- Strong capabilities in business analytics, with experience or education in statistics
- Must have a willingness to help where needed and desire for continuous learning
- Direct to consumer service experience a plus
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications; skills with SQL, Snowflake and Tableau a plus.
- Partner with Manager + peer to analyze + report customer daily pricing management on client services. This pricing position is business to customer
- In partnership with your team, you will also work closely with digital, marketing, & finance teams to analyze and report on customer segmentations.
- Leverage analysis and reporting to improve key performance indicators and measure success.
- Focus on general pricing, with an emphasis in promotions (cool things – testing, can we provide a promo to someone who wants to book on a Monday at 9 AM, vs a Friday?). Creative modeling Regular analysis & evaluation of promotional offerings (discounts, channels, framing, etc.)
- Works closely with Marketing / Brand team to support those initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Financial analyst experience, ideally with an emphasis in pricing
- No accountants, please
- Experience doing creative modeling + analysis
- Excel wizard (advanced Excel skills)
- Business Intelligence tool (we use Tableau, but PowerBI is good)
- Strategical + tactical thinker to drive strong business outcomes
- Accountable – will own the promotion piece in pricing
- Growth mindset
- Team player