Our client has a remote contract to hire opportunity for a Project Manager with strong PM experience and proven ability to manage medium-large projects or 1-2 work streams on a very large scale enterprise project: – Oracle eBusiness Suite (ERP) implementations and upgrades – manage a workstream such as data migration, change management, integrations, etc. – Implementing a new Oracle module such as Product Data Hub or Value Chain planning.
Project Manager Job Description:
The Global Technologies Systems PMO is searching for a seasoned Project Manager that has experience managing medium to large scale projects in a complex environment. The role will vary and can include management of multiple critical workstreams on a major initiative or management of critical multiple small to medium projects concurrently.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in MIS, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 yrs. of experience implementing Enterprise Business Systems in large global organizations
( Proven ability to manage medium-large projects or 1-2 work streams on a very large scale enterprise project:
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (ERP) implementations and upgrades – manage a workstream such as data migration, change management, integrations, etc.
- Implementing a new Oracle module such as Product Data Hub or Value Chain planning
- Moving a custom built module from on prem to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OIC) of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate to a variety of business and technical audiences, from front-line staff to executive management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple medium sized projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to develop reliable project timelines and deliver against established timelines
- Experience in creating high quality project plans using Microsoft Project or Smart Sheets
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and facilitation / organizational skills
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience in effectively managing an onshore/offshore implementation model
- Strong client facing skills
- Thorough understanding of project management and application development lifecycle
- Possess strong knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Solid project management skills related to project planning and control, scope management, resource management, issue and risk management, quality management, and change management
- Strong Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Project skills
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Tier 1 consulting experience
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Oracle ERP experience
- Experience with Oracle IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) implementations
- Experience with any of the following types of projects is a plus: eCommerce, Rights management, Inventory planning, Order to Cash, integration projects, hardware refresh projects