Columbus, Ohio client has a contract-to-hire opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer whose role involves full stack with Sprints that are front end primarily, some sprints will be back end. Our ideal candidate will have real world, working knowledge and experience developing and maintaining code in a production environment utilizing React / Typescript, .NET Core / C#, GraphQL and Entity Framework Core database first with SQL for backend data storage, retrieval, data modeling, and query performance tuning.
You should know what dependency injection is, be learning about modern development practices, and have opinions about things like unit tests vs integration tests, what code quality really mean, and the best way for you to be a good teammate.
- Develop and maintain new and existing code, designing for quality, robustness and scale.
- Participate in design sessions with other Software Engineers, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance.
- Write SOLID code using test-driven development methodologies.
- Work in a collaborative, agile, team environment.
- Engage team members to cultivate a culture of excellence.
- Take ownership of code and tasks to ensure quality and delivery.
- Perform quality testing of your own code in both happy and un-happy path scenarios and participate in peer review of team member’s code.
- Mentor other developers to help cross train and uplift skills.
- C#, .NET Core
- React, Typescript
- SQL Server, Entity Framework Core
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework
- Azure cloud services
- Git, Azure DevOps
- Octopus Deploy