Level D&I Solutions is currently seeking a Web Developer to fill a contract-to-hire opening with a healthcare company located in Ohio. The ideal candidate should have 5 years of experience developing web applications and must be a resident of the State of Ohio.
Requirements of the Web Developer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web development Tech Skills:
- Experience with Redux libraries
- C# – web services
- SQL – MSSQL
- Experience with Episerver or similar CMS is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile Experience
- High degree of curiosity
Responsibilities of the Web Developer
- Build, develop, and maintain web, mobile and desktop applications and other projects as needed
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written, or how software will be utilized.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents applications in areas including web technologies, wireless technologies, system interfaces, database querying and reporting.
- Resolve technical problems by providing problem resolution, follow-up and education.
- Work with product and QA team members to design and implement new functionality.
- Analyze and resolve application performance problems.